Since the first edition of PicSharing BPP felt in love with the idea and we are happy to announce that PicSharing is coming back! Bigger and Even Better.
Join the true and only photos swap in Barcelona!
Bring your pictures and choose others in return! (http://picsharing.org)
This time the PicSharing team have organized the new edition in a veeeery cool place and with a lot of surprises. It’s going to be in a craft brewery, Edge Brewing (http://edgebrewing.com), which shares with Beerbox (http://www.beerbox.es/distribucion) a huge factory at the Poblenou quarter. Apart from the brewery, there is also a nice chillout/tasting and anti aircraft bunker of the civil war. ( Carrer Llull , 62, 08005 , Barcelona).
- The usual and already known PicSharing photo exchange among all participants
- Short conference of 2 recognized photojournalists: Stefano Buonamici from Sindicat del imatge UPIFC will speak about the code of ethics in photography, and Davide Camesasca from Shoot4change (http://www.shoot4change.net) will talk about the project and its aims and news.
- Exhibition of the renowned Lomo photographer Blanca Viñas in the antiaircraft bunker
- Exhibition of the 10 winners of Lomography contest “The beer world” (http://www.lomography.es/magazine/competitions/2014/05/08/nuevo-concurso-expn-tusfotos-a-golpe-de-cerveza)
- Tasting of craft beer
- Tasting of handmade pasta
- Raffle with prizes offered by our sponsors (a Diana Baby Camera, 2 places in Lomography workshops, a dinner for 2 people in the sushi bar Temaki-ya, Photo enlargement 40×60 at VM Foto, a kit of gifts from the design shop 4Photos)
The event is FREE, voluntary contribution.
More info at:
PicSharing website: http://picsharing.org/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PicSharing
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/461040487376156
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110048275761184837949/posts
Any photo may participate in the exchange : digital, analog , instant , underwater , fisheye pictures, etc.. and also any size.
The only requirements are:
1. Pictures must be in photographic paper. Images printed on plain paper or postcards won’t be accepted.
2. They must have a minimum quality, which doesn’t mean they need to be professional photos, all pictures are welcome…. however, torn, damaged, underexposed, overexposed pictures won’t be accepted.
BPP will be there with our camera(s)
Hope to see you there.