Please go to https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.517631601653751.1073741844.273561972727383&type=1, vote and help us to find the TOP 10 of the challenge.
WIN BPP Pro Photography Workshop of your choice (next workshop: Nature Photography Workshop by Iñaki Relanzón – Composition) or BPP Essential – Intensive Photography Course
- The CHALLENGE is ABSOLUTELY FREE all you need to do is to meet following requirements (please read carefully):
- Go to BPP Facebook page and SHARE the POSTER ( http://tinyurl.com/k67qzn4) about the BP CHALLENGE on your Facebook wall. You have to (we are kindly asking:) help us to promote the event. More people, more challenging will be the CHALLENGE:).
- On date Saturday 14th of September 2013 we will meet at place Plaza de Sant Felip Neri, 08002 Barcelona (Barrio Gotic) at 15:00 (SHARP).
- We will ask one of you to pick out a folded card, mentioning the topic from a bowl containing a number of secret topics. From then on, participants then have four hours to shoot pictures based on the topic.
- All participants are required to post their favourite picture, 1 photo per participant, on our facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/
BarcelonaPhotoProject) with the caption “Barcelona photo-challenge + title of the photo” or send to email@example.com if you don’t have facebook account.
- All pictures have to be taken during the given 4 hours.
- Only basic adjustment allowed (WB, exposure, vibrance, saturations, contrast, sharpening etc. are allowed). This time No Photoshop magic people!!!
- You have time (2 days) until 15:00 Monday 16th of September 2013 to upload or send your picture. Photos uploaded after that time will not be considered for the challenge.
- Once all the photos will be uploaded, we will create on BPP Facebook Page an album – Barcelona Photo Challenge Summer 2013
- For one week, like the pictures you like from the event and ask your friends to like their favourites. This way we will vote and choose the TOP 10 of the challenge. Voting stops at 15:00 Monday 23th of September 2013
- After that, from the TOP 10, BPP Team and BPP Photography Group Team will choose the great winner.
- The winner will be announced on our official page www.
barcelonaphotoproject.com within two days.
- The winner will be ask to submit us the original picture to verify the date and time the picture was taken.
- By joining the Barcelona Photo Challenge and posting you photo, you agree for Barcelona Photo Project to use your submitted photo for promotional purposes and for creating a photographic album from the event on www.blurb.com
We would like to remind you the winner of the first edition of Barcelona Photo Challenge – Kristina Koshevaya – and her photo “The difference between the poor and the rich” taken as an interpretation of the topic “Barcelona from a different point of view”